WOW! I can’t believe it’s almost Thanksgiving, which means my favorite time of the year is upon us- CHRISTMAS!! If you didn’t know, my birthday is Christmas Eve so Christmas is undeniably my favorite time of the year. I love the weather, the holiday food, wrapping gifts, decorating the home, and most importantly giving back to others.
This year, the only person that it will be difficult to shop for is my husband. In March, we will be together seven years and married for two. Unlike my toddler Aubrey, who will always want another doll or toy, my husband is a minimalist and dislikes clutter or unnecessary gifts. As you’d imagine, over the past seven years I’ve already given him all the typical “manly” gifts. After all this time, I’m running out of ideas!
That is, until I came across JORD Wood Watches. JORD was gracious enough to send a watch for us to preview, and we couldn’t be happier with it.
So what makes this watch so unique from other watches I could gift my hubby? As JORD describes it:
- The Conway is JORD’s first chronograph watch for men.
- Chronograph watches are traditional display watches with the addition of stop watch functionality.
- Chronograph watches were originally invented and used for tracking astronomical objects in the sky!
- Chronograph watches are now popular in aviation, racing, diving, and most athletics where precise time-tracking can be utilized.
- Many fashion chronograph watches on the maker, don’t actually work! They just have the chronograph look on the face, but JORD’s Conway is the true operating Chronograph watch and uses the Citizen Miyota OS10/OS1A movement.
If you’re racking your brain for ideas on what to get your hubby for Christmas, look no further. Follow this LINK to receive a $25 coupon code for your first JORD Wood Watch!
Thank you for stopping by, and let me know what you thought about this watch as a gift for him! Happy Holidays!
GET THE LOOK: